The University of California, Berkeley, (UC Berkeley) is the number one public university in the world and is ranked in the top three universities globally for agricultural and resource economics – strategic areas of focus for Tuaropaki.
Through a special alliance with Berkeley University, the Trust is pleased to offer an exceptional opportunity to study in this outstanding and stimulating learning environment.
“Berkeley is a place where the brightest minds from across the globe come together to explore, ask questions and improve the world.” Tuaropaki Trust is offering up to two recipients the opportunity to live and study at this prestigious University for a semester.
The successful applicants will receive:
- Visiting scholar status for one semester;
- Choice of a wide range of papers offered by either the Goldman School of Public Policy or the School of Social Welfare. As well as the opportunity to study papers outside of these two faculties;
- Membership in the cohort of other international Scholars participating in the program; and
- A Full scholarship from the Trust
To apply and be considered you must:
- Be an owner or descendant of a current living owner in Tuaropaki E;
- Have completed a degree in any field of study with at least 3 years work experience OR if you do not have a degree, have at least 7 years work experience; and
- Hold no criminal convictions that would prohibit your entry into the United States.
Applications for Spring Semester 2020 have now closed.
If you require further information - please contact:
PO Box 441, Taupō 3351
Phone: +64 7 376 2500