Tuaropaki Trust is pleased to announce the Tuaropaki Internship Programme for the summer of 2020 – 2021.
Tuaropaki Trust has partnered with organisations, TupuToa, Med Tech CoRE and MB Century to offer upto nine (9) paid summer internship placements from November 2020 – February 2021 for Tuaropaki owners, descendants and beneficiaries of Whānau Trusts.
These placements are in multiple disciplines located in;
- Christchurch; and
Successful applicants will receive:
- Paid practical experience in their field of study or interest;
- Targeted development opportunities; and
- Opportunities to reconnect to the Trust through events and initiatives.
Please refer to the attachment below for information on the partners, the placements and their locations.
To apply, applicants must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria;
- Complete and submit the attached application form:
- Complete and submit the required Owner Endorsement form: and
- Submit all required supporting documentation.
Tuaropaki Trust has been committed to building the capability of our people, and facilitating pathways to greater opportunities. The Tuaropaki Internship Programme is your chance to learn a lot more about Tuaropaki Trust and get a jump on your prospective career pathway on the way.
Tuaropaki Internship Programme “This internship is a great opportunity for students to prepare themselves for the real world or corporate world. Those that struggle to get summer internships/jobs will find this programme heavily beneficial and I'd like to see it continue in the future…..”
Applications close 5pm Monday 17 August 2020
If you require further information – please contact
Te Wehi Wright
Culture and Legacy Programme Coordinator
Tel: (07) 376 2500