Tūaropaki Trust is pleased to announce the Tūaropaki Internship Programme for the summer of 2022 – 2023.
This year Tūaropaki Trust will offer up to 10 internal and external paid summer internship placements. These will run from November 2022 – February 2023. This opportunity is open to Tūaropaki owners, descendants and beneficiaries of Whānau Trusts.
These placements are in multiple disciplines located in;
Successful applicants will receive:
- A full internship induction;
- Paid practical experience in their field of study or interest;
- Targeted development opportunities; and
- Opportunities to reconnect to the Trust through events and initiatives.
Please refer to the attachment below for information on the partners, the placements and their locations.
To apply, applicants must:
- Meet the eligibility criteria;
- Complete and submit the attached application form:
- Complete and submit the required Owner Endorsement form: and
- Submit all required supporting documentation.
Tūaropaki Trust has been committed to building the capability of our people, and facilitating pathways to greater opportunities. The Tūaropaki Internship Programme is your chance to learn more about the Trust, develop your skills and kickstart your career.
Katrina Rakena, Tūaropaki intern at Auckland Transport 2022 “My aspiration now is to use my knowledge to help create better opportunities for my whānau and local community. I am privileged and take comfort in knowing that Tūaropaki Trust is creating better opportunities for their people and this aligns to my own aspirations for my whanau. Overall, it has been a rewarding opportunity to do an internship with Tūaropaki.”
Applications have now closed but will reopen in June 2023 for the 2023/24 internship programme.
If you require further information – please contact
Programme Design and Delivery Lead
Tel: (07) 376 2500 or 0800 376 2500